Syko Killerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syko Killerz Clan Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khaos~Ldr~

Khaos~Ldr~

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:52 am

This topic is for new members that wanna introduce themselves to the clan
You may post photos what you like to do how old you are
Just to give us a round about what kinda person your like.
Back to top Go down
https://sykokillerzclan.forumotion.com/
gizmo

gizmo

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:48 pm

Hi guyz

G!zm0 Here playing cs for like 7 years now !

Use to be a cafe freako for 6 yrs Smile now playing from home thru steam Smile

Was looking for friends lyk Khaos and other so i can scrim and form clan with em
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:08 pm

im a pretty chill girl I love my amazing freinds, I know they will always be here for me no matter what happens. I hate akward situations. I cant stare someone in there eyes without looking down and laughing, its weird i know, but I cant help it.Basically, I am not here to impress you and I could careless what you think. I am myself and I don’t have an ambition to be like you, Im pretty fond of the way I live my life. I wont talk to anyone unless they talk to me first, so say words. ;] i'm fun, bold, have a great sense of humor and get along with anyone that keeps me interested. there is never a dull moment in my life; i always make sure to smile and laugh at least once a day.i'm the type of girl that sings and dances in the shower, yet is reserved and shy depending on my audience. if i changed who i was for the people around me, then i wouldn't be me. my life isn't simple; everyone has their own roller coaster ride. Very Happy rabbit

Im far too intelligent to care for idiots. i am a normal human being and and i am no better than anyone else and your not either. i do believe in treating people the same way you want to be treated so if your going to be a bitch to me well ill just ignore you or treat you the same way. Use me see what happenes. if u dont like it go eat shit.(: . Dont take it personally but if your on steam and i dont accept you stop requesting me your not cool enough to be my friend.......... afro i talk alot, and really fast. i need to chill out 86% of the time, which could be why this thing is so fuggin long.
if you read this whole thing,
i love you.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Bubbles[Ldr]

Ninja-Bubbles[Ldr]

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:10 pm

aww i Love you more !
Back to top Go down
gizmo

gizmo

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:11 pm

What a big post affraid
Back to top Go down
Khaos~Ldr~

Khaos~Ldr~

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:12 pm

good job=)
lol you shoulda made another post lol
Back to top Go down
gizmo

gizmo

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:14 pm

Bitch velocity servers not putting the server up dumass lol!
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:18 pm

who read my post hahah Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninja-Bubbles[Ldr]

Ninja-Bubbles[Ldr]

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

who hasnt!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Khaos~Ldr~

Khaos~Ldr~

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:23 pm

you have the longest post on here so far lol i think everyone has lol
Back to top Go down
Michelle

Michelle

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:17 pm

omgg!! beckkyy look at her butttt`!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syko Killerz :: General :: General-
Jump to: